Re: [NTLK] NEEDED: cables

From: <>
Date: Thu Feb 05 2009 - 10:53:55 EST

Then you've never seen a PC in the last 10 years. They are usually
called PS2 or miniDIN-6 cables. You can see a picture here:

Dennis B. Swaney
Well I do have a working IBM PC XT and a collection of old IBM PS/2 machines... (I liked microchannel lol) Since the talk concerned the mini din size used for Mac serial ports I didn't even think about PS2 ports as they're not the same mini din size. But I guess I stand corrected as they are mini dins :-)
Joe Reilly
The NewtonTalk Mailing List -
The Official Newton FAQ     -
The Newton Glossary         -
WikiWikiNewt                -
Received on Thu Feb 5 10:53:31 2009

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Thu Feb 05 2009 - 12:30:00 EST