Re: [NTLK] Dear Steve Jobs... (your help is needed)

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Feb 13 2009 - 10:27:29 EST

I agree that there is a small chance this will work. I don't believe that a
petition of 100,000 signatures would move Steve Jobs to do something. And I
agree that he may not even be in a position to help. But, that does not mean
we should not try. People have been trying to bury the Newton line even
before it went out of production. And since Apple killed it we have been
considered a quaint oddity. But we know how hard we and those before us have
worked to continue the platform. This is the least we can do to perpetuate
little green friends.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt@Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

Michael J. Hußmann wrote:
<snip>
While I am not at all sure of the latter, I agree that the petition is a
waste of time. Steve Jobs doesn't care about the Newton, never did and
never will.
<snip>