Re: [NTLK] Dear Steve Jobs... (your help is needed)

From: Neal Trembath <ntrembat2002_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Feb 13 2009 - 17:11:12 EST

If it's possible to contact The Woz, he would probably be as supportive as he could be: he loved the Newton, is supportive of hacking/inventiveness, and is championing Axiotron (Apple tablet). I'm sure he has some influence or would know how to contact those who are. His site, I believe, is woz.org.

"From: "SteveC" <steve@craftsathome.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:59:12 -0500

around that however - Steve Wozniak gave away parts of either Apple II"