Re: [NTLK] [OT] Haiku - Database File System

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Feb 14 2009 - 20:23:39 EST

I've been following Haiku, as a BeOS fan myself, for some time. (BeOS is the only other operating system that has left me as intrigued as the Newton did / does -- it's just such an intelligent, and, well, geek-friendly combination of strong search capabilities, speed / responsiveness, and hackability / user community contributions.) Can't wait 'til it hits 1.0. I used BeOS 5.1d0 with Basilisk to connect to my Newton some time ago too, and it worked just fine.
-Jon