Re: [NTLK] Dear Steve Jobs... (your help is needed)

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun Feb 15 2009 - 14:38:53 EST

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog@gmail.com> wrote:
> This point is worth making. I think it's also worth making the point that
> we -- or at least many of us -- are a built-in market for any *real*
> successor to the Newton:

The only problem with this approach is that Apple/Steve don't really
pay attention to things like this. They go by what they want/like--by
their gut, so to speak. In fact, I fear that such a blatant statement
would even leave a bad taste in their mouth--an attempt at leveraging
a potential market. They know what they want, and let the chips fall
where they may.

Now I need to be clear what I mean. Sharing the fact that many of us
love Apple's current tech and use it is not a bad thing, but the next
point about the potential "market" is a land mine, and best left out.
That's my opinion. :-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland