Re: [NTLK] ANN: NewtonSales.com February Specials

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue Feb 17 2009 - 16:32:25 EST

Good old Knowledge Navigator. Why does he continue to post here? Out of curiosity, after he posted that he had for sale a brand new 2100, and that if nobody bought it he would sell it on Ebay, I went and checked out his profile on Ebay... some of the things he was buying...

How are those imitation Prada sunglasses doing Navigator?

As for the batteries...

I have two brand new, recelled 2000/2100 battery packs done by the kind and courteous Doug Parker (2500 mah). I will sell them each for $38. Shipping is about $7 to anywhere in Canada or the US. As others may know, I am averse to using rechargeable batteries in the Newton because of my blown 2100. It blew after trying to charge one of the battery packs. Having given it some thought, I think the motherboard was brittle from sitting for so many years unused, and there was corrosion.

Just let me know. I might list them on Ebay if nobody from this list wants them.

Thanks,

Ryan