Re: [NTLK] Sensational Hardware Finding: The Multi-Display Newton 2000

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 18 2009 - 09:13:59 EST

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 7:34 AM, Frank Gruendel <newtontalk@pda-soft.de>wrote:
> I bet not one of you has ever seen such a beast, let alone
> had a chance to work with one. It takes some getting used
> to, but after that it's perfect...
>
> <http://www.pda-soft.de/img/MultiDisplayNewton.jpg>
>
> No, this unit is not for sale. Unless you make me a really
> really tempting offer...

Greetings Frank,

I was doing some testing of some spare LCDs awhile ago and was thinking
about doing this exact setup.
But just like you more things piled up to do at the house that I just let it
sit on my bench.
Initially when I read this I thought you had stumbled upon some forgotten
Newton beast.
But I clicked on your link and was surprised to see another FrankenNewt
Creation by you ^_^,

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung