Re: [NTLK] Sensational Hardware Finding: The Multi-Display Newton 2000

From: Riccardo Mori <rick_at_poc.it>
Date: Wed Feb 18 2009 - 10:30:57 EST

Frank Gruendel wrote:

> I bet not one of you has ever seen such a beast, let alone
> had a chance to work with one. It takes some getting used
> to, but after that it's perfect...

I totally fell into your trap, Frank. Before clicking on the image I
was saying to myself "Oooh, prototype! Prototype!" ;)

Anyway, I know it's physically unlikely, but it would be so cool if
the second screen could be mounted in the lid or used as such. When
closed, the MP2000 would look 'normal', then you open it... wow,
extended desktop! :)

Keep up the good work.

Cheers!
Rick