Re: [NTLK] Wifi Cards and Browsers

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu Feb 19 2009 - 20:37:44 EST

Sorry! My fault, I started a new thread in reply to another! I should be thrown off the earth! My Newton can stay behind.

The way to do this is to use, for instance, an Apple Airport Card with an appropriate antennae. You simply wrap the antennae around the inside frame of the device, like a Newton, and it should work. However, Apple Airport cards, the earlier ones, are 16 Bit? Will they fit?