Re: [NTLK] Wifi Cards and Browsers

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu Feb 19 2009 - 23:43:07 EST

Sonny:

I just saw your post with all the pics you posted. Can you confirm that you have tried the first version of the Apple Airport wifi card (802.11b) in the Newton, and that it did not fit into the slot properly? and any other information as to why it may not have worked.

Also, I am curious as to what wifi card that guy used on his PowerBook 2400c to get internal wifi installed and running.

Ryan