Re: [NTLK] Desperately seeking connection (MessagePad 2100)

From: David Neale <david.neale_at_telenet.be>
Date: Sat Feb 21 2009 - 15:53:48 EST

Sorry, Woody, I forgot to mention that I have followed the
instructions on pda-soft.de but also without success (very good site,
though, isn't it?).

There used to be another German-based site, which I used with success
some five years ago, but, like others Newton sites, it seems to have
gone up in smoke now. Its URL was

http://www.newtenlightment.de/

Don't know what happened to it, do you?

Anyway, DHCP. Yes, tried that. When trying to browse with Courier,
after the Connect, a tab "Connecting Loading the DHCP protocol" is
show for thirty seconds or so, then disappears, without any further
display. For email, I reach the "Connecting…" tab, but after about
thirty seconds an error is displayed: "Mail V: Problem connecting DHCP
server unavailable or unable to configure this device."

David