Re: [NTLK] Any tips on using Mail V? This is my first email o

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Sat Feb 21 2009 - 22:28:00 EST

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 10:55 pm Ryan Vetter wrote:

> Any tips on using Mail V?
> This is my first email on
> it! Took a while to set it
> all up.

Highly recommended software:

Merlin & Word Sleuth with proPoint - Spell Checking & Thesaurus with a cursor point enhancement - I think you can still buy this one.

Text to Speech - AKA: Macintalk - Great for grammar checking or just reading your emails.

BB Editor - Overlays the Launcher Bar with a great editor enhancement - indispensable.

GoFetch NIE - Adds extras that work with Mail V - Mail Stationary and a Mail Launcher Button for quick access to most Mail features.

Suggested:

Add "Rules" to Mail V like:

Skip > 110K
Skip > 1 Day Old
File in NewtonTalk if subject has [NTLK]

Welcome to the joy of handwriting and email. And, thanks for the Battery... can't wait for that horse to arrive from Canada!

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM