Re: [NTLK] Wikipedia

From: RedJazz <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jan 02 2009 - 16:50:57 EST

> Does anyone know who is doing the revamp of the Newton entry
> on Wikipedia?
> There used to be a neat timeline chart showing when the
> various models of
> Newtons were releasd and when they were withdrawn. But now
> that's been removed
> from the latest. How do we go about trying to get it back?

It's me who started this movement. The article was incorrectly named and too MessagePad-specific so I (HorvatM on Wikipedia), along with some other Wikipedia members, started to change things. I did not, however remove the timeline, but I think it wasn't good anyway since it only listed MessagePads and the eMate, and it didn't include ExpertPads, the Marco, and such.

-Matej Horvat