Re: [NTLK] Strange dates problem post New Year--anyone else?

From: Anthony Martinez <pi_at_pihost.us>
Date: Fri Jan 02 2009 - 23:53:44 EST

On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 08:31:58PM -0800, Mr Jonathan Dueck wrote:
> Good idea to list packages that might interact with the Dates Soup. I can confirm that, when reset, my Newton heads to July, 2012. I can't quite catch when the boot screen thinks it is, but when it gets to the backdrop, it's 2012. My dates, however, do all appear to be OK, including repeating dates.

My boot/PIN-lock screen thinks its 1993., but Dates knows better.

> Here's what I've got:
> FastTimes (very handy for resetting the date quickly)

I can't seem to find this, but if it's going to become a somewhat
regular necessity, I'd like some better way of resetting the time than
tapping a million times on the date widget. Could you perhaps provide a
.pkg url for FastTimes?

Thanks in advance.