Re: [NTLK] Strange dates problem post New Year--anyone else?

From: Ian P. Currie <ipcurrie_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jan 04 2009 - 19:00:25 EST

> I thought all of this time I had the 2010 date fix in place. I do not. My
> dates worked just fine.

I don't have time unfortunately to read all the related posts on this
subject, so forgive me if this is repetitive or otherwise unhelpful.

I *did* have Fix2010 installed. Today I fired up the Newton (MP2100)
for the first time in ~ a month. My screen lock / password page
correctly had the date as Jan. 4, 2009.

Dates however had the date as 2025. I didn't want to mess around too
much, so I :

1) closed Dates
2) started Setup
3) manually changed the date to 2005
4) used RemoveIt! to remove Fix2010
5) went back to Setup and manually set the date back to 2009

Now all is well. Looking forward to installing a new Fix2010 at some
point in the next 361 days.

Ian