Re: [NTLK] newbie needing support

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 20:02:36 EST

1)
Big Laughs!!!
Not on you - Welcome to the Fold!!! -
But you just missed +several+ days of fervent, humorous discussion of
2010, the "fix'" and its own problems!
2)
&
3)
PC-card WiFi & BluTooth both work - but not necessarily easily: you
need the right cards & drivers.
They (and ethernet) will get you to your Mac & the iNet.

BUT - you need to read instructions:

And search many past discussions on the List Archive:

Since there have been some problems with those resources staying
online, I'll let smarter folk give you more betterer links, and maybe
even a succinct instruction or 2, as well as some suggestions for
possible equipment sources...

Happy Newting!

Once you get started, there's several on the list with serious,
successful experience...