Re: [NTLK] Wikipedia

From: Gary Dunn <osp_at_aloha.com>
Date: Wed Jan 14 2009 - 03:37:19 EST

It is the nature of a wiki that an article changes over time to reflect
a group consensus. If you think the timeline was a good thing, by all
means put it back. You should be able to pull up a history of changes.
On my wiki you click on the "History" tab at the top of the page. I am
guessing the timeline was a graphic, and I have no idea if that is still
available in the history. More at
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Reverting>

Is this the timeline in question?
<http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/2009/01/newton-timeline.html>