Re: [NTLK] OT: Help Requested for older Mac OS

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Jan 17 2009 - 19:36:08 EST

I used to have one of those. as I recall it was one of the first
desktop Macs with an IDE HD. It shipped with its own separate disk
with disk tools and if I remember correctly a warning about not
updating the disk drivers with older tools.

If you can get your hands on an OS8 install disk things should go ok
Or
try using an external SCSI disk for startup

Woody