Re: [NTLK] NetwonOS on the Amida Simputer?

From: James Fraser <wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 05:23:38 EST

Hello,

--- On Mon, 1/26/09, Gabriel Hurley <gabriel.hurley@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know someone who visits India often, but I'm not sure
> if I like the idea of giving them a bunch of money to buy me a gadget.

Are there any major Indian Banks that have branches in the US?

I'm wondering if you might be able to get the equivalent of a Certified/Cashier's Check made out to the Simputer folks to give to your pal.
That way, s/he won't be tempted by a check that's already made out to a third party.

Just an idea. [shrugs]

Best,

James Fraser