Re: [NTLK] WWNC2009 Updates

From: Larry Yaeger <lsynt2_at_beanblossom.in.us>
Date: Fri Jul 03 2009 - 14:17:08 EDT

At 12:03 AM -0700 7/3/09, Ryan Vetter wrote:
>I also wanted to mention that, depending on the number of people, we may have to ration the poutine, as in less than a 5 lb serving per person...

I had to look "poutine" up, and goodness, I thought chili-cheese fries were scary (but good)...

However, despite the cuisine (which I guess I will have to try :) ), I'm looking forward to being there. Ryan has some neat ideas about showing off his obviously beloved Vancouver, so I'm sure both conference time and extracurricular time will be fun.

Ryan, you should include a "nanaimo bar" for dessert. Those, I love!

- larryy