[NTLK] MP2000 and the 2010 bug/71J059

From: Christopher M. Laspa / Creative Director & Principal <999ad_at_pathcom.com>
Date: Sat Jul 04 2009 - 08:54:56 EDT

Hello all,
I've been doing some looking around here lately and have seen all the
good news regarding the 71J059 patch for the MP2100, but somehow I
see nothing for the MP2000, albeit same OS.
My question is: Does anyone here (with indepth knowledge of this
stuff) realistically expect a solid fix for the Message Pad 2000 --
or is it bricked? So far, all I have been able to determine is that
the MP2000 is being left out due to lack of memory. I hope there is
SOME effort considered, as our household has 3 of these things still
going.

Insights?? Anyone?

Regards,

Christopher M. Laspa @ 999 Art Direction