Re: [NTLK] WWNC2009 Updates

From: Larry Yaeger <lsynt2_at_beanblossom.in.us>
Date: Mon Jul 06 2009 - 14:05:24 EDT

At 12:05 PM -0600 7/4/09, Grant Hutchinson wrote:
>I really wish I could attend the conference this time around, as the
>2006 event was an absolute blast. Unfortunately, a scheduling conflict
>requires that I be at the opposite end of the country the same week of
>the conference. What can you do?
>
>Go. Discuss. Enjoy.

Sorry you can't make it, Grant. I feel like I missed that great 2006 event, because I had to leave so soon after my talk. I'm looking forward to being around for the duration of this one.

I'll try to bring along a PenLite, one of the abortive pen-based Mac projects I worked on. (I just need to get it boxed up so I can both carry it and feel that it's safe.) I've got a tethered Newton developer board somewhere too, if I can just find it, but I don't know if it can be made transportable. I'll try, though. I seriously doubt I can get them to actually function at this point, but they're interesting artifacts that not everyone may have seen.

- larryy