Re: [NTLK] time in motion study

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Jul 07 2009 - 01:16:00 EDT

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 1:30 AM, Ken Whitcomb<ken@imageguild.com> wrote:
> It would use a modem to dial the number
> associated with the person you're calling

Just for the record, it doesn't need a modem to dial. Turn on speaker
dialing, and hold the mic part of the handset up to the speaker, and
it will dial through the speaker. You can even enter calling card
numbers, PBX codes, etc. Most phones I've used had no problems with
this, even hotel phones.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland