Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple QuickTake 200 (enthusiasts read please)

From: <osp_at_aloha.com>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 19:35:58 EDT

> So I did a bit of research and found out that cleaning the card contacts
with isopropyl
alcohol would do the job. But apparently it is very difficult to find
isopropyl alcohol in
Slovenia as no store had it. So I am asking you all, is there any other
cure for the
memory card?

Slovenia? Why vodka, of course! If that doesn't work just drink the rest of
the bottle and you won't care that your camera is not taking pictures.In
other words, if vodka won't fix your camera's memory it will fix yours.

  :-)

Gary Dunn
Open Slate
Project