[NTLK] Three more steps

From: Kevin Sowers <floydelsewhere_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 19:52:22 EDT

Friends,
     My 2100 is back from the dead thanks to your advice.  Since then I have been able to get QFW to talk to Excel via Virtual PC.  Plus I have purchased Dateman from Stand Alone which I love and helps keep me organized.  Thanks to the good folks at Stand Alone and FiveSpeed I have recovered the reg codes for some old favorites that I am sure you are all familiar with.  FiveSpeed got back to me within 30 minutes on a Sunday morning no less.  I was floorerd.

    I am now just three steps away from returning My Newt to ALL of it's former glory.  One is a network card which I am keeping an eye out for on ebay.  The others are two are pieces of software that I used more than any other on my Newt years ago.  They are Newtdb and QuickFigure Pro.  unfortunately I have lost the QFP software and the NewtDB reg code.  Not sure if this is kosher in the realm of abandonware but i wanted to ask if anyone had or would be willing to share the files for the QFP and\or a reg code for NewtDb.  If this is something you can help me out with please the files\reg code to floydelsewhere@yahoo.com.  If not, no worries.

Thanks Much,
Kevin