Re: [NTLK] When was the last time you saw another Newton

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 23:19:09 EDT

>very few people in Slovenia actually know what a PDA is

Really? Do they just not know the term? Or not know the idea? PDAs seem so old hat to me but I guess there's many places that haven't seem much of one kinda tech or another. Do they just use different terms for said tech? (I've only been to Canada in my travels so please forgive my ignorance) I guess there's probably a lot of tech gadgets I've never heard of either living in my Michigan hermit hole.... Although I do spend a fair amount of time on the internet lol, I have no life ;-)

Joe Reilly