Re: [NTLK] When was the last time you saw another Newton

From: Andrew Beals <andrew.beals_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 19:18:15 EDT

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG@aafes.com>wrote:

> [...]

He used it with a phone on the train to shoot out a fax to the good guys
appraising them of the situation on the train. Slick.

I've seen a newt on TV in one other show but I can't remember which. Don't
think it was "The Big Bang Theory", definitely wasn't "Mythbusters". I'm
thinking that perhaps it was "24" (doubtful) or "Numb3rs" (likely, but not
positive). I haven't seen either one of those in four years, perhaps
more. I don't watch much TV, but I don't remember it being in a movie,
either.

Been digging through the old noggin but I haven't been able to remember
where it was I saw it.

Andy
KCMO

ps. Never did make it to the SNUG meetings when I was there - always had
conflicts on Tuesday nights. )^;