Re: [NTLK] Receiving faxes...

From: M. Horvat <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Jul 12 2009 - 05:58:34 EDT

OS 1.x can't receive faxes - and there's no software that would do it (that I'm aware of). Besides, if you ask me, receiving faxes on a Newton is stupid, as you can't do anything else with it while you're waiting for a fax, and you have to scroll left and right all the time when reading one.

Sorry.

-Matej Horvat

PS: Nice to see you like 1.x!