Re: [NTLK] Office Politics

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 16:28:40 EDT

Ha! if you didn't just hit that nail right smack, squarely on the head!
Just as a point of reference...the company where this happened was WorldCom...
'nuf said!
Ed
Web/gadget guru
By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."