Re: [NTLK] More MacPad Rumors: Size matters

From: Stephen Rudy <srudy_at_cudc.org>
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 18:54:40 EDT

I think we're onto something here.
Tablet PCs. People want them but they are too big. Might as well have a full-on laptop. How do you overcome that problem?
Fold out or roll out display might work.

What is an acceptable maximum size? For me it should fit in my pocket which makes it iphone size.

Maybe the first one will be the size/rigidity of a rolled up newspaper or magazine?
Maybe go with a modernized scroll theme?
Later on, maybe it'll be the size of a highlighter?
Maybe I'll be able to fold it up like a piece of paper and put it in my pocket. (please make it machine wash and dryable!)