[NTLK] Free Registration code for SBM Utilities

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Thu Jul 16 2009 - 20:08:15 EDT

> I wish there was a way to purchase SBM utilities which was never
> released and is now not supported.

Thanks to the efforts of Martin Hahn the author of SBM Utilities (and a lot of other useful Newton
software) has released the program he used for creating registration codes for SBM Utilities. True
to form, it is a Newton program. As of a moment ago you can find it here:

        <http://www.pda-soft.de/common/download/SBM_Utils_Reg_Code_Creation.zip>

To quote the author: "This program is a gift to the Newton fans."

SBM Utilities can be found here:

        <http://www.softwarebueromueller.de/englisch/newton/sbmutils/>

It seems that this page hasn't been updated for some time, but it seems that after this generous
gift there's no longer any need to click on the Kagi link...

Although to the best of my knowledge Holger Mueller hasn't explicitly said so, I think it goes
without saying that we can't expect him to spend time and money anymore on supporting this useful
application.

Please keep in mind that there's no need to thank me. All I did to make this happen was exchange a
couple of mails with Martin Hahn and upload the zip file to my site. If you feel inclined to thank
anybody, you had better direct this to Martin and Holger.

Have fun. I am proud of being a member of a community whose members can make things like this
happen.

Frank