Re: [NTLK] Off Subject Apple(Doesn't)Care

From: Bob Carls Dudney <kosmicdollop_at_saber.net>
Date: Thu Jul 16 2009 - 21:53:21 EDT

I know things are different in Canada, in many ways better, but

On 16/7/09, Ryan Vetter wrote:

>Apple front line staff leave a lot to be desired

is not my experience (in US) at all. Not that I've had to deal with
them a lot, but a number of issues with Newtons, iBook and PB were
all handled well to very well -- for corporate America: I don't
expect to feel like I'm a guest in a friend's or even a community
member's home. And Apple Store has been great resource (when local,
of course)!

>wishing Ph.Ds

no thanks to lots of PhDs I've known!

>and CEOs only people consumer had to deal with...

Seems like one does deal with them via their employees following
protocols they dictate.

And given current epidemic of liars, cons, and ruthless criminals at
top levels, I'll stick to front line, thank you very much!

Not to mention my beef with CEO Jobs re: Newton.

Regards,

B C D