[NTLK] AW: Looking for testers for 2010 patch (eMate/German MP2100)

From: Christian Kwoll <christian.kwoll_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat Jul 18 2009 - 19:31:57 EDT

I can Test it for you. Mp 2100D Cheers
Christian
------Originalnachricht------
Von: Eckhart Koeppen
Absender: newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net
An: newtontalk@newtontalk.net
Antwort an: newtontalk@newtontalk.net
Betreff: [NTLK] Looking for testers for 2010 patch (eMate/German MP2100)
Gesendet: 18. Jul 2009 21:45

Hi,

the Y2010 patches for the eMate and German MP2100 are ready, and they
seem to work fine here, but I'd still like to give them more testing.
Like with the first Y2010 patch, I'm looking for people who can either
risk bricking a Newton (with me unbricking it), or who have access to a
US MP2x00 to unbrick a Newton themselves via a ROM board swap. Note that
I don't expect any unbricking to be necessary, but you never know :)

So, if you have a German MP2100 or an eMate and want to help out
bringing them safely into 2010, let me know!

Eckhart