Re: [NTLK] A Day In the life of...

From: Oliver Brose <o.brose_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 09:24:56 EDT

>Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:21:00 +0100
>From: Andy Hill <adhill@fastmail.co.uk>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] A Day In the life of...
>
>Dear Don,
>
>Personally, this is the most inspiring thread I have ever read on
>NewtonTalk.
>
>It is truly wonderful to hear about a Newton being used in these sorts
>of ways.
>
>All the best.
>
>Andy
>
>Don Zahniser wrote:
> > On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:40:19 -0400, Chris C wrote:
> >

> >> I think it would be cool to track your newton usage for the day. What
> >> programs you use, and for what purpose. I'm keeping a log today and
> >> will post up my information later!
> >>

> > We have a small farm, with a few goats, chickens, and a garden...
> >
> > Alarm Clock:

Hmm, that sounds interesting. I seemingly missed the original thread,
maybe I'll search my personal archive for it. A farm environment
seems most appropriate for something as robust as the Newt.

Also,
Hi List, I'm still drawing breath. After having the machine gather
dust for months now,
a new opportunity will likely see my Newt reactivated within the next
couple days. The NiMHs are all a'chargin'. Maybe I'll replace them
with LSD-NiMHs for less hassle. The little green fellow should see
plenty of conceptual scribble, taking odd ideas on the go with more
speed and comfort than just keying them into my Nokia.

Hope you're all doing fine,

Oliver
'