[NTLK] Newton 2000/2100 for sale

From: <tonped_at_nypost.dk>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 08:18:56 EDT

Hello everyone,
I would like to sell one of my Newton 2000/2100. It is in exelent
condition, no scratches or wear marks on the body, but 2 pinprick size
scratches on the screen. I comes with an original 1 mb newton storage
card, a 2 mb storage card and a Newton dummy card., power supply
(american plug type), Carlise Leather bag and the serial adapter dongle,
but no cables.
As i live in Denmark, price of postage is a serious issue, a european
buyer would have an advantage here.
Asking price: 50? or 70$ + postage

Tonny Pedersen

I also have a German language HP 200LX with the HP F1021C connectivity
set (never used) for sale. Same price.

TDC Bredbånd for 0 kr.
- Spar 695 kr. Se http://tdc.dk/freemailtilbud/

Denne mail er sendt via Mail på TDC Online
- Læs mere om TDC's mailtjeneste på http://mail.tdconline.dk/