[NTLK] OT: Suggested hotels in Vancouver, B.C.

From: Dennis B. Swaney <romad_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 10:37:05 EDT

Several months ago I signed up for the proposed WWNC in Vancouver.
However, since then there hasn't been any more information provided and
my last emails to the contact address on the web page have been ignored.

Even though it looks like WWNC is "vaporware", I still am planning on
driving up to Vancouver. So I'm looking for recommended hotels, but
nothing super fancy. I figured that with less than 60 days before my
trip, I'd better get reservations made now.

So, can anyone help me? Please reply direct so that this OT subject
doesn't clog the list. Thank you.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney