Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iPhones/iPhone OS 3.0

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jun 16 2009 - 03:00:26 EDT

Ed,
There is an app called notebooks for the iphone/itouch that sounds a lot like the EO notebooks concept. I stumbled across it (but didn't try it) while looking for the writepad notes app (which I was told uses hwr evolved from the newts). I haven't used an EO unit either but it sounds like a very interesting concept.
I don't think I could pull off a man bag during off hours ;-)
I felt the same way about my buggy treo 600 as you did about the ipaq, I think I actually still have a few business associates phone numbers programmed into my watch in case I was out of town and a hard reset was needed (I never used the watches databank until I got a treo 600 lol) BTW I'm finding your posts very interesting as you've used such a wide varity of devices that I haven't had the fortune to use, thank you for sharing in such depth.

Joe Reilly