Re: [NTLK] LakeTahoeHikingNewton - Cool Setups Archived from WikiWikiNewt

From: R A Parker <RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 23:26:00 EDT

On Friday, June 19, 2009 at 9:03 am L.W. Brown wrote:

> You can just copy the old data & start
> a new site - for free - on Google.
> That's what I do for my homeowners
> association.

Yeah... I'm a procrastinator at heart. I write a little, program and design a little, take a few photos, and have big ideas... if I could Just Do It.

The good news is that I never lose track of what I've done and what I need to do. Thanks to my Newton... My mean, green, (Thank God for Compact Flash) memory machine!

> (You can even let them put ads on it,
> if you want, and they'll
> [micro-]pay you.)

Ads? Oh? Can I pleeeaasse have one of those "Mortgage Rates are Falling" animated specials running down the side!? ;-P

I've got a little something started. The design is nailed down. Now if I could just get my css finished and the content plugged into it.

All together now, the procrastinator's creed... "Some day, when I can find the time."

Ron

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
     |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM