Re: [NTLK] NewtPhone

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 18:10:55 EDT

All that cool stuff was done in the newts glory days and the human race, as a whole, has yet to put another person on the moon not to mention mars.... We must've fell off the bike after the newt LOL of course I think the same thing every time I see some new hello kitty toy that uses electronics technology that governments would've killed for in the 60's......
Joe Reilly