Re: [NTLK] Fitaly keyboard is free CORRECTION

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 30 2009 - 04:38:09 EDT

~~~ On 2009/06/30 01:30, James Wages at james@kiramek.com wrote ~~~

> Ease up, gentlemen. Please. There was no emotion, no anger, nor any "lack
> of patience" in anything I wrote. But your follow-up posts in this thread
> indirectly insinuate that I did something wrong (i.e., lacked patience, am a
> complainer, etc.), which is absolutely false and very unjust.

I'm sorry James. I didn't think you were being impatient, I just expressed
my agreement with Sonny's approach as a general guideline. My own concern
was/is that it's not unknown for a silence from a supplier to be met with
assumption of unresponsiveness instead of an attempt to allow for the
supplier's situation. (I'm thinking in particular of the initial reaction
regarding ...was it Adriano? Can't remember. If only my brain were as
tenacious with data as my Newton!)

In any case, I should have phrased that better, or better, just stayed out
of it altogether. No innuendo intended.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant