[NTLK] [FS] Accelerated 2100

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Mar 07 2009 - 16:02:59 EST

I have an upgraded mp 2000 with homemade speed upgrade. I used the
square panel next to the Interconnect port for a jumper switch so no
holes were made in the case.
This Messagepad is in very good condition all doors and clips in
place. A small amount of the rubberized coating at the corners is
worn but overall looks very nice.

Includes Message Pad, original stylus, re-celled battery pack(2500 mAh
cells 1 1/2 years of use), 8MG linear flash card and ethernet card.

Asking $225.00 USD plus shipping.
please contact me off list if you are interested in making offer.

Woody