Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Y2010 Diagnostic

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 03:53:00 EDT

On Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 10:58 pm Ryan Vetter wrote:

> Eckhart and Simon Bell should also be
> nominated to be in the Newton Hall of
> Fame, with Sonny Heung and Ron Parker
> as honorable mentions!

AHHH!!!

Please... no!

Although I do appreciate your comment! However, I can not be compared to the likes of these fine programmers and Newton Developers.

I'm just an average Newton user, a hack, who loves his Newtons. I am of course always willing to chime in with bits of my experience, but I would never consider myself deserving of such an accolade.

I do recommend, if you can spare a dime, Please... contribute a PayPal donation to anyone of the following (more deserving) individuals...

Simon Bell <simonbell [at] mac.com> - for a fantastic Mail Program - Mail V

Eckhart Köppen <40hz.org> - an amazing collection of useful stuff!

Paul Guyot <www.kallisys.com> - One word: ATA (guess that's 3)

Grant Hutchinson <splorp.org> - I'd love to see newted.org restored to its full glory. IMAP for your Newton and webspace for the rest of us "newted minded " individuals.

Yes... Send these folks your donations and ignore that last sentence of Ryan's... I'm not worthy!

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
     |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM