[NTLK] Newton's Law: A Digital Nomad's Guide

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 06:32:09 EDT

Interesting, some info on this book that I couldn't find much of in the archives... although I did not search that hard.

Newton's Law: The Digital Nomad's Guide (Paperback)
by Andrew Gore (Author), Mitch Ratcliffe (Author), 458 pages

December, 1993

ISBN-10: 0679746471
ISBN-13: 978-0679746478

Ok, so I got the copy of the above this week, although my title is "Newton's Law: A Digital Nomad's Guide". Interesting though, I found another title but with the same ISBN:

Newton's Law: The Brave New World of Apple's Personal Digital Assistant (Paperback)

ISBN-10: 0679746471

"1st Edition" with Andrew Gore listed as the sole author. I assume this "1st edition" was never released?

Then, what looks to be part 2 of this book...

Newton's Second Law: The Digital Nomad's Guide to Newton 2.0 [IMPORT] (Paperback)
by Andrew Gore and Mitch Ratcliffe, 250 pages

March, 1997
ISBN-10: 0122916557
ISBN-13: 978-0122916557

Can someone shed some light on the 1993 title differences, as well as confirm that Newton's Second Law was released? I found a source for the latter but want to be sure it is a legitimate book, because I thought I read somewhere that it was never released.

Thank you,

Ryan