Re: [NTLK] RECEIVED SOME STRANGE MAIL

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu Mar 12 2009 - 02:42:44 EDT

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Knowledge Navigator
<knowledgenavigator@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please do not post on Newton Knowledge: any links to businesses,
> including Newtonsales, will be deleted.

Thanks Ferdi for pointing out this resource I had never heard of before!

Ryan, can you share the url to this site? My attempts at sniffing it
out have not succeeded. Thanks.

Now, to Grant. To me, it's pretty obvious what is happening. He is
spamming this list with a problem he is having with a web site. Now,
either he has confused/conflated NewtonTalk with the Newton Knowledge,
or, as Ryan pointed out, is trying to spread the problems from there
to here. I do appreciate your trying to handle this, but whatever
happens, don't let mess spill over here, and tarnish the reputations
of reputable members here.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland