[NTLK] Is there a way to get around the 1000-word limit?

From: M. Horvat <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Mar 15 2009 - 06:25:10 EDT

I'm doing a Slovenian word list so I'll be finally able to write in Slovenian without Graffiti (yuck). Since I'm on 1.x, it's just an app to add like 950 words to the word list. But the problem here is that there's a limit of 1000 words (which I haven't hit yet). And that's not enough for a language like Slovenian, which, like any other Slavic language, has a million forms of each word, like this:

velik (large)
veliko
velike
velika
velikemu
veliki
velikega
velikim

Or this one:
govoriti (to speak)
govorim
govoriva
govorimo
govoris
govorita
govorite
govori
govorijo

I might have forgotten some... but you get the idea. So it would be really convenient to go around this limitation. I don't feel like correcting every word just because it gets recognized in the wrong form.

-Matej Horvat