[NTLK] Screen for MP2x00

From: Knowledge Navigator <knowledgenavigator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 15:57:13 EDT

Hello List members,
Yes, I do still have both the white, blue and green newton backlights (newton 2000 and 2100 models) in stock. I also offer free installation with purchase either from my website or through eBay with the caveat that you have to pay for the shipping of your unit for the process.

These are warrantied for a year but should easily last for many years as they have a half life rating over 3x the original ones Apple produced.

Cheers,
Knowledgenavigator
www.NewtonSales.com