Re: [NTLK] MessagePad 100

From: Andre Lipinski <frotz_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 20:11:14 EDT

Ryan,

Could you please post your experiences with the Eneloop batteries in
an OMP? I always found the Newton to be very power hungry and have
been stocking up on rechargable alkaline AAA's. If Eneloop's work
well, then that great since they are easier to find!

Thank you very much,
Andre

p.s. This is my first posting to this mailing list. I have an OMP and
MP130 and have been a newton developer since before the 120 came out.