Re: [NTLK] Remembering eWorld

From: Patrick Jendraszak <jendra_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Mar 21 2009 - 20:26:21 EDT

Like Michael earlier in the thread, I read the posts but seldom write
in. I used eWorld, as did my two sons, for the few years that it was
in existence. I remember the night that it closed ... There was
sadness, even though it was a cyber-sadness. eWorld had the feel of a
little village, from the opening graphic to the various groups that
populated it. This is a very interesting article about its connection
to the Newton and its eventual demise.

Patrick Jendraszak
MP2000u