Re: [NTLK] Downloading Packages Under Mac Classic

From: Gregg Aydelotte <graydelotte_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 21:08:56 EDT

Ryan,

I had the same problem using OS 9 in classic on my G4 Digital Audio. I
downloaded the package "Packtype" and now drag my other packages over
Packtype which causes them to then be recognized by NCU as Newton. The
package kind of enlarges or expands once dragged and held over Packtype,
then you know they are ready.

G. R. Aydelotte
MP 2000U