Re: [NTLK] Fitaly keyboard is free CORRECTION

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat May 02 2009 - 21:22:16 EDT

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 7:51 PM, Tony Kan <tonykan@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> Don't get anxious, Marianne does reply but it make take a week or three

To Newton Users who may be interested in getting a registration.
Marianne has other priorities remember, she assists with the operations of
her husbands company.
Her other duties do take precedence over these registrations.
However if you have not receive a response IMO by a week to two maybe a
reminder email would be called for.
Worse case scenario I suggest you calling them, they are located in Burlington,
MA.
For those of you in the US...

Remember that she does have a life (She maybe on vacation) in addition to
work at the company which supports several products: [which have paying
customers ;-P ]
Instant Text products:

   - Instant Text V Pro <http://fitaly.com/product/version5.htm>
   - Instant Text API <http://fitaly.com/product/itapi.htm>

Fitaly Products:

   - Fitaly for the Pocket PC <http://fitaly.com/product/fitalyppc.htm>
   - Fitaly for the Tablet PC <http://fitaly.com/product/fitalywindows.htm>
   - FitalyStamp <http://fitaly.com/product/fitalystamp.htm>
   - FitalyVirtual for the Tungsten T3, T5, Life
Drive...<http://fitaly.com/product/fitalyvirtualt3.htm>
   - FitalyVirtual for the Sony TH55,
NX80...<http://fitaly.com/product/fitalyvirtualsony.htm>
   - Fitaly API <http://fitaly.com/product/fitalyapi.htm>
   - On-Screen Palm Fitaly <http://fitaly.com/product/palmonscreen.htm>
   - FitalyLetris for the Palm <http://fitaly.com/product/letrispalm.htm>
   - FitalyLetris for the Pocket PC<http://fitaly.com/product/letrisppc.htm>

This is the reason I suggested that if after speaking with her son that the
Registration Software could be released to the Newton Community it would
avoid them having to create registrations in the future which would limit
the contact with Newton Users so as to waste as little of their time on this
application while still allowing us to use it... As I said before when her
son returns and they are able to discuss this maybe we will have a good
response and it will be released. I will around June or July contact them
again about the matter as to give them time to ponder this request.
If it's free - I suggest people not complain at the time frame to receive
their registration and wait a minimum of two weeks and then contact them
again by email about the situation... I'd be willing to intervene if you
want but please contact me after two to three weeks with no response. I will
give them a personal call, all you gotta do is email me the needed
information as you should be aware of already.... hopefully there will NOT
be a barrage of activity to my email regarding this ;-P

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family